Hitachi Cable America introduces the new Supra 10G-XE™
Category 6A 10G XE™ Cable - OEM Copper Premise Cables by Hitachi Cable AmericaCategory 6A UTP cable. Available in both plenum and riser rated constructions, the new Supra 10G-XE delivers exceptional Category 6A performance while maintaining a small 0.275 inch outside diameter. Utilizing HCA’s Noise Control Barrier™, the Supra 10G-XE supports 10 gigabit Ethernet to the maximum distance of 100 meters as identified in the TIA-568-C.2 standard. It also supports PoE applications up to 100 watts. The Supra 10G-XE is exceptionally robust. When utilized with component compliant Category 6A connectivity, the Supra 10G-XE can be covered by HCA’s Open System Architecture Lifetime Warranty when installed by one of our certified installers. The Supra 10G-XE is made with pride at HCA’s Manchester, New Hampshire USA facility. Click here for the video!
Plenum and Riser Category 6A Cable
- REACH & RoHS 2 compliant.
- Made in USA.
- UL Verified TIA-568-C.2.
- Low Smoke Plenum construction.
- Tested from 1 to 660 MHz.
- Small O.D. allows more cables per conduit.
- Noise Control Barrier (NCB™) technology allows for a reduced outside diameter and electrical performance that is superior to discontinuous shield designs.
- Supports up to 120 watts for Power Over Ethernet (PoE).