General Cable’s 10 Gig solution, GenSPEED® 10 MTP Category 6A Cable, provides industry leading alien crosstalk protection and EMI Immunity in the smallest Cat 6A Cables. Without needing to be grounded, GenSPEED 10 MTP’s Mosaic Variable Laser Cut Tape shields the cable from noise coming from external cable sources (PSANEXT and PSAACRF). Its improved design, reduced diameter, lighter weight and increased flexibility translates to simplified cable handling and optimized cable management: less conduit, less cable tray and more cable in existing conduit and trays which lowers overall project costs.
- Smaller cable diameter allows for greater cable density, reducing cable management costs.
- Simplified design and improved bend radius make it easier to strip, terminate and route, reducing installation time and expense.
- Utilizes innovative Mosaic™ Variable Laser Cut Tape to provide superior protection against alien crosstalk.
- Random laser cut pattern delivers maximum protection against EMI noise interference.
- UL Listed CMP-LP 0.7A with certified performance for high power PoE applications up to 140 W.