This week, we're featuring Corning's Everon 10G HPoE Media Converter (1LAN-FMC-10G), a product for the not so average.
We want to speak with the professional around here. Who's in charge of media operations?
We're looking for the person who is preparing for Wi-Fi 6. For that special someone, who's priority is point-to-point wireless links, and supporting bandwidth-demanding technologies.
This media professional deeply understands that connectivity solutions are necessary for their technologies to perform. So, the professional demands both 10G speeds and 90W PoE++ (HPoE) power output.
With this in mind, Corning has solved one of the industry's biggest puzzles, providing more bandwidth and power at the edge with their HPoE 10G solution; it's the the smallest industrial-grade 10G Ethernet media converter around. Let's just say, it's not for the average Joe.
This product is highly capable of performance, but fits within reasonable dimensions. It's pretty small, which is not only great for cost-savings, but also benefits the professional during transport.
Not So Average Advantages
- Supports both 10G speeds and HPoE
- Supports 90W PoE++ and is backwards compatible
- Reduces network deployment costs by 45%
- Protect, scale, and upgrade your infrastructure investment
- Compatible with Corning’s end-to-end fiber, power, hardware, and connectivity solutions
- Din-rail mounting and small form factor allow deployment flexibility
Great examples of professional applications that would benefit from the HPoE 10G media converter include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial buildings
- Campus environments
- Senior living communities
If these benefits sound valuable to your facility, consider this an opportunity to invest in the future.