While industry standards and product lines continue to evolve, some manufacturers are expanding their focus to provide solutions to specific market segments today. Tripp Lite, an industry leader for both power protection and connectivity, and has sought to expand options available to the healthcare market with a new series of hospital-grade power products. From surge protectors to power strips, and UPS systems to isolation transformers, this new line of solutions addresses the unique needs of hospitals and healthcare facilities today.
The new hospital-grade power cords are designed specifically for connecting medical equipment, computers and accessories to grounded hospital-grade AC outlets in a healthcare setting. The cords themselves have hospital-grade plugs and meet standards for use in medical facilities to help protect patients and staff alike from shock hazards.
- Designed to connect medical equipment, computers and other accessories to grounded hospital-grade AC outlets
- Tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 and CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 to ensure safe, reliable power
- Rated to 125V and amperages of 10A, 13A and 15A
- Each cord features a C13 female connector on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other
- Available in lengths from 3 to 25 feet, including a model with an 8 ft. coiled cord that resists tangles and knots
The cords come in a variety of lengths and are available with ratings of 10A, 13A and 15A to accommodate devices with a three-pin C14 port, including computers, printers, scanners and monitors. The line also includes cords with clear plugs for users who need or want to be able to inspect the integrity of the connections.
"We're pleased to offer our healthcare customers another solution for safe, reliable power to prevent shock hazards. This line of power cords gives healthcare facilities added flexibility for connecting medical equipment, computers and peripherals, while meeting the stringent standards for compliance in a healthcare setting."
- David Posner, Director of Marketing for Tripp Lite
For more information on Tripp Lite's new line of hospital-grade power cords, questions on Tripp Lite's solutions, or any other inqueries, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!