Altronix Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of low voltage electronic components. Altronix offers a comprehensive line of Security, Fire, CCTV, Access, Nurse Call, and Automation products.
The security industry requires electronic components which can perform flawlessly under rigorous conditions, twenty-four hours a day. Incorporating cutting edge design and engineering, Altronix has secured an unprecedented reputation synonymous with quality, service, and reliability. Most of our products carry a 'Lifetime Warranty' and are proudly 'Manufactured in the U.S.A.'
In addition to producing a wide range of components, Altronix offers OEM design and manufacturing services to create custom electronics for commercial and industrial applications.
Altronix serves both domestic and international markets through a worldwide network of distributors. Founded in 1983, our headquarters are based in Brooklyn, New York.
WayPoint Outdoor Power Supplies provide a better power solution for both PTZ and fixed cameras, heaters/blowers, IR illuminators or virtually any video surveillance or security products exposed to the elements. Along with all the functionality and versatility you need.
- Powers single or multiple cameras and/or devices
- Available in AC and DC models
- Units provide 24VAC or 28VAC, or a combination of both
- Units provide 12VDC or 24VDC
- 115VAC/230VAC or 277VAC input
- Can be wall or pole mounted
- Durable IP66/NEMA4/4X rated outdoor enclosure with:
- Lockable stainless latches
- Integral flanges simplify installation
- CE approved
- Lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
Altronix HubWayEX16SP Active UTP Transceiver Hub w/Integral Isolated Camera Power employs automatic gain control (AGC) to transmit UTP video, RS422/RS485 data and power over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable. Unit provides 16 camera channels in a space saving 1U EIA 19” rack mount chassis which may be rack, wall or shelf mounted. Video transmission range is up to one (1) mile max. per channel. Units are compatible with AC and/or DC fixed or PTZ cameras when utilizing Altronix HubWayAv, HubWayDv Video Balun/Combiners. In addition, the unit features individually selectable 24VAC or 28VAC PTC protected outputs with surge suppression. An optional HubSat4D/4Di Passive UTP Transceiver Hub with Integral Camera Power can be used as a remote accessory module to transmit video from up to 4 cameras over a single CAT-5 or higher structured cable back to the HubWayEX16SP. In addition, the HubSat4D/4Di provides power to these cameras locally to eliminate the possibility of voltage drop associated with long cable runs.
- 115VAC 60Hz, 0.4 amp or 230VAC 50Hz, 0.2 amp.
- Sixteen (16) channels of video over twisted pair up to a distance of 5000 ft. per channel.
- Sixteen (16) 75 ohm video outputs.
- RS422/RS485 data inputs.
- AC input power indicator.
- Video signal and power LED indicators.
- Automatic picture and gain control.
- Automatic compensation for reverse polarity wiring (video).
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset.
- IEC 320 - 3-wire grounded line cord (detachable).
- Includes sixteen (16) 2 ft. coaxial jumper cables.
- Unit can be rack, wall or shelf mounted.