To ring in the new year, CPI presents the enhanced design of the Snap-In Filler Panels, used to fill open rack-mount spaces (U) in cabinets that store rack-mount computer servers and equipment. These Filler Panels occupy the entire rack-mount space (U) height, thus eliminating potential leakage between stacked panels. CPI's new Filler Panel design has about 44% better performance than the previous version.
Snap-In Filler Panels are used in combination with the CPI Air Dam Kit to create an internal airflow barrier, from the front to the back of the cabinet. This airflow barrier blocks recirculation of hot exhaust air from the back of the cabinet to the front of the cabinet, to keep air temperatures low. You can use Snap-In Filler Panels in any cabinet that is equipped with 19” EIA square-punched equipment mounting rails. No tools or hardware are required for installation.
- Improves thermal management in cabinets by blocking airflow through unused rack-mount spaces.
- Design eliminates gaps between stacked filler panels.
- Fast installation – snaps into square-punched mounting holes on equipment rails – no tools or hardware are required for installation.
- Unique snap method utilizes tightly controlled EIA 5/8”-5/8”-1/2” (15.9 mm – 15.9 mm – 12.7 mm) vertical mounting hole pattern.
- Integrated finger grips for ease of installation and removal.
- Black and Glacier White finish available.
- Available in multi-packs for large installations.
- To close open rack-mount spaces in any cabinet or rack that has 19” EIA square-punched equipment mounting rails.
- To be used with the Air Dam Kit to create an airflow barrier that improves thermal management in cabinet systems that store rack-mount computer servers and data storage equipment.
To learn more about the enhanced CPI Snap-In Filler Panels, contact us today.
To view the original blog post from CPI, click here.