Hubbell Premise Wiring's netSELECT® Category 5e and Category 6 cabling systems offer high-performing and cost efficient solutions for increasing demands on bandwidth and ever-changing requirements. The expanded lines of these cabling systems offer channel-compliant solutions for residential and light commercial applications. Plus, netSelect® is compatible with Hubbell's extensive connection delivery systems and features a common termination style, so you don't have to worry about changing everything you already have to implement Hubbell end-to-end netSELECT® solutions.
The netSELECT® Category 5e and Category 6 cabling systems include:
- Patch cords - durable, slim and PoE ready
- Multimedia faceplats - made of highly impact-resistant thermoplastic
- Decorator frames - better wall-box mounting with elongated straps
- Data cable - either Category 5e or Category 6 performance
- Jacks - support Gigabit Ethernet and feature fast, consistent termination
- Jack patch panels - provide flexibility and expandability for futureproofing
Plus, you can use netSELECT® for longer - both Category 5e and Category 6 netSELECT® systems are standards compliant and offer enhanced features that promote component lifespan.