Leviton solutions allow contractors to easily extend HDMI, VGA, and USB signals from teachers' desks to the latest devices anywhere in the room, all networked over easy-to-install category-rated cable.
Deliver high-quality audio and video with enterprise-grade plug-and-play IT/AV Systems. These systems extend signals over HDBaseT™ certified links, without requiring any programming. They also allow contractors to extend AV signals over twisted-pair cabling with the same tools used for installing datacom infrastructure. Contractors can then test and certify the installation to Ethernet standards to ensure high-signal performance after they leave the jobsite.
Leviton IT/AV systems help low-voltage, BICSI RCDD contractors become AV experts by providing the ideal solution for their customers. Leviton AV Signal Extenders and audio amplification combine to create a state-of-the-art, plug-and-play audiovisual system with no programming required.
- Simple, plug-and-play IT/AV solutions for today’s classroom technology
- Compatibility with other HDBaseT™ certified equipment such as projectors with integrated HDBaseT receivers
- System longevity capable of supporting future HD video, 3D, 2K, and 4K performance requirements, up to 2160p
- Installation and testing using the same tools used for datacom infrastructure
- Assurance that comes from third-party verification and certification of AV signal transmission performance
- Limited lifetime connectivity link/channel warranty when system is installed by a Leviton certified contractor
Click here to learn more with Leviton, and download the white paper:
HDBaseT™ 101: IT/AV Designs
and AV Control Systems for Schools
Stronger Networks for Smarter Students