Eaton's High Capacity Vertical Cable Managers (VCM) support the most advanced cabling applications for networking equipment while significantly reducing installation time. The Vertical Cable Managers are designed to promote flexible and efficient routing of cables between and alongside open-frame rack solutions with plastic arrow-head fingers, a ribbed-rear frame and a number of optional management accessories. The High Capacity VCM is preassembled and ready to be installed out of the box, reducing the installation time.
The VCM's design comes with many features:
- Solid door with hinges on both sides of the door to allow for access on right and left side
- Arrowhead finger design for quick cable install and reliable cable retention
- Clean-break finger design to easily remove
- Light aluminum frame for easy stand-up installation to Eaton's High Density Network Racks
- Available in two heights: 45U and 52U, and four widths: 6", 10", 12" and 15"
Eaton's High Capacity Vertical Cable Manager is UL listed to the UL1863 Standard.