Network Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) dome cameras have become the most popular choice for applications that require the ability to position and zoom the camera to a specific area of interest. PTZ domes offer a discreet appearance that blends into any architectural environment, and they pack a lot of performance into a relatively small package. The SNP-5430H, the highest zoom PTZ in the world, allows you to cover a huge area while still being able to view clear details, no matter the application.
Ultra fast frame rate provides up to 60 frames per second for latency free clear images of moving objects. Auto tracking allows the camera to zoom in on moving objects automatically for operator-free operation. The high-speed pan/tilt mechanism allows movement up to 700 degrees/second for instant response. To meet the rigors of the outdoor environment the camera is IK10 & IP66 rated. Versatile installation is provided using PoE+ for most temperature conditions (-22°F) while 24v AC allows operation down to -58°F.
• Max. 1.3M (1280 x 1024) resolution
• 16 : 9 HD (720p) resolution support
• 3.5 ~ 150.5mm (43x) optical zoom, 16x digital zoom
• H.264, MJPEG dual codec, Multiple streaming
• Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB)
• Auto tracking, Intelligent video analytics
• PoE+, SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot, Bi-directional audio support
• IP66 (SNP-5430H) / IK10 (SNP-5430H, SNP-5430 + SHP-3701H only)
Take a look at the spec sheet below for more information:
For more information regarding Samsung's highest zoom PTZ camera, or for any other questions concerning Samsung Security products, contact your local Accu-Tech representative today.