The Zero-Maintenance Cable Management Solution For Smoke Partitions & Non-Rated Construction
This new addition to the EZ-Path® family improves the way cables are pulled through barriers. The original EZ-Path® Fire Rated Pathway is the perfect choice for fire-rated construction (including smoke barriers, a particular type of smoke resistant barrier that carries a fire rating). The new EZ-Path® Smoke & Acoustical Pathway can be used throughout the rest of the non-rated barriers (including smoke partitions, a non-rated smoke resistant construction). Eliminate metal sleeves, protect sensitive cables, make easy cable moves, additions and changes without the need to remove or replace sealant, putty or foam, or open and close a sleeve with the EZ-Path® System.
For Non-Rated Construction: EZ-Path® Smoke & Acoustical Pathway allows for easy, smooth cable changes while offering maximum cable protection and management. In addition to air, environmental and smoke sealing, the EZ-Path® Smoke & Acoustical Pathway offers exceptional acoustical performance while maintaining a clean, engineered appearance.
For Smoke Partitions: EZ-Path® Smoke & Acoustical Pathway allows for easy, smooth cable changes without the need for caulk or putty while maintaining excellent acoustical performance. Managing and protecting your cables in smoke partitions is now easier than ever thanks to its clean, engineered design and easy installation!
Features & Benefits for Non-Rated Construction:
- Cable Management by use, type and vendor
- Zero Maintenance - easy moves, adds and changes
- Excellent Acoustical Performance; Low Smoke Leakage Ratings
- Easy to install - can be installed horizontally and vertically
- Retrofittable - splits apart for old work
- Clean, engineered appearance
- Pathways can be ganged for additional capacity
- Pathway adjusts to accommodate wall and floor thicknesses betwee n 4” (102 mm) & 8” (203 mm)