exacqVision 5.8 VMS Software Now Available
exacqVision presents its newest video management system (VMS) software, version 5.8. exacqVision version 5.8 includes two-way audio, extended storage management, email notifications enhancements, new camera integrations and even more updates to increase flexibility and provide a high-end solution for the user.
New features include:
- The two-way audio feature allows the user to send audio from a microphone connected to an exacqVision client machine to an external speaker connected to an exacqVision hybrid or IP camera server
- By pressing and holding the talk button on the selected audio output and using a microphone on the client PC, you can send audio out to the speaker selected
- The exacqVision S-Series now allows you to extend the storage of your exacqVision Professional or Enterprise system, providing additional flexibility for the user.
E-mail Notification Enhancement
- With exacqVision 5.8, email notifications now include serial numbers, server names and MAC addresses for personal ease.
New IP Camera Support
exacqVision has added support for nearly 130 new IP cameras to ease integration between multiple systems, including:
- American Dynamics Analytics Support
- IQInvision multi-streaming
- Sony 6th generation EM-Series
- Samsung 5000 Series and 6084/6083 Series
- Panasonic fisheye cameras
- 5MP Immervision
All exacqVision users can update their software at no charge if their software subscription agreement (SSA) is current. To learn more about exacqVision's new software updates, visit exacqVision's blog on the software release.