Power+ Composite Cables from Hitachi Cable America are the solution for applications where remote power and network connectivity are required and distance may be a factor. Power+ composite cables utilize fiber optic strands to provide the link to the network and a pair of stranded copper conductors to deliver power. The different constructions of Power+ composite cables address the variety of applications on the market. Power+ composite cables are ideal for long distance PTZ camera installations, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), and Passive Optical Networks (PON). Power+ composite cables are available with a plenum rating (OFCP) which makes them suitable for a wide variety of environments.
• Multimode and singlemode glass available (2, 6 & 12 strand).
• Two copper conductors per cable (choose from 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 & 22 gauges).
• Stranded copper conductors (7-19 strands) offer greater cable flexibility.
• Supports 6.49 watts of power (IEEE 802.3af up to 10,000 feet).
• Supports 12.95 watts of power (IEEE 802.3af up to 5,100 feet).
• Supports 25.5 watts of power (IEEE 802.3at up to 2,700 feet).
Cable Design allows Easy Termination and Wide Use
• UL Listed OFCP for use in plenum spaces.
• Small outside diameters assist in installation.
• Tight buffered (900 micron) optical fibers reside inside individual aramid yarn filled subunits.
• Compatible with all LC and SC fiber optic connectors.
• Fiber optic glass options include OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5 & OS2.
• Mitigates temperature rise associated with cable bundles.
Made in U.S.A. at Manchester, NH facility