With support for the DTX from Fluke Networks ending in June 2018, now is the time to make the switch to Versiv™. This new solution from Fluke Networks offers faster systems acceptance for all copper and fiber certification jobs. Versiv customers report a two-thirds reduction in testing problems and a 10% increase in overall profitability.
So, how can you get the new Versiv solution from Fluke Networks?
Purchase an eligible Versiv model and Fluke Networks will pay you up to $3,750 when you trade-in your DTX.
Purchase an eligible Versiv model and Fluke Networks will pay you up to $3,500 when you trade-in your DTX.
This offer is only active through December 22nd, so take advantage of this offer soon!
To get your rebate:
Step 1: Purchase an eligible Versiv model(s) with Gold during the periods indicated in the table above.
Step 2: Print out the rebate claim form available at www.flukenetworks.com/DTX2Versiv-Trade-In-Form, complete it and ship it with your eligible trade-in unit(s) and a copy of your purchase invoice within 30 days of purchase.
Step 3: Fluke Networks Gold Support team sets up Gold for the new Versiv and “rolls up” the value of the remaining Gold from your trade-in unit (if any) to that term and sends you rebate check as shown above. Please allow 8-10 weeks for processing.
- To receive “five or more” level rebates, purchase five or more eligible Versiv units on a single invoice and trade in the corresponding number of DTX mainframes and remotes within 30 days.
- Only DTX models are eligible for trade-in
- Only one of each DTX may be traded in per Versiv unit purchased
- Purchases must be made during the periods indicated in the table above.
- Customers must have an active Gold contract in order to qualify for “Gold level” rebates
- Traded-in DTX does not have to have current Gold contract
- Gold for traded-in DTX (if any) will be “rolled up” to new purchases
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion