Vicon Access Control (VAX) is a unique access control system that will maximize your administrative efficiency and streamline operations. VAX is designed for simplicity in installation, maintenance, scalability and usability.
VAX distinctive controllers are designed for a variety of locations. The door controllers can be installed in typical locations, such as electrical boxes, or in a unique over-the-door mount. The elevator controllers and I/O controllers are typically installed in a metal housing.
The web-based software and user interface are intuitive and seamlessly integrate with ViconNet video management system (VMS) to ensure ultimate ease-of-use and flexibility. We know that you have heard about Vicon Access Control (VAX). But did you know about all these capabilities?
1. VAX has an easy-to-install over-door controller module.
2. VAX is the only access control system with built-in motion detection.
3. VAX does not require port forwarding – and yes, that is a good thing!
4. VAX has a responsive web design for the mobile world.
5. VAX door timezones are highly configurable and essential to good system design.
6. VAX supports multiple card formats.
7. VAX has 16 crisis levels that can be configured for emergency situations.
8. VAX has many licensing options.
9. VAX can import a cardholder list for quick and seamless set up.
10. VAX has two options for powering the second door lock.
Download the eBook to learn more!
Free eBook Offer:
Did You Know? Unique Features You Didn't Know About VAX Access Control