The only preloaded patch panel that allows installers to utilize a multi-pair termination tool while terminating with one hand!
To support faster deployment in enterprise networks, REVConnect Preloaded Patch Panels are based on innovative REVConnect termination technology, designed with time-saving features for installers and end-users. The patch panels can be terminated from the rear or front. Removable 6-port modules with a unique cable-measuring feature keeps cables organized during the termination process and improves cable management. Patch panels can be identified using labels or icons.
also available in white
What are REVConnect Patch Panels?
- New line of patch panels based on the REVConnect Technology
- Fully assembled with REVConnect housings ready to terminate
- Unique cable measuring features speed up the termination process
- Removable 6-port modules allow for front access termination
- 1-port modularity for easy maintenance and 100% guaranteed port availability
- Multiple port labeling options for easy network operation
- Available in 24 and 48 ports, flat and angled, black and white
- 10GX, CAT6+ and CAT5E
- Simplifies project logistics with one termination method for patch panels and workstations
- Easy project planning and material ordering with one part number
- Efficient assembly in live equipment cabinets and wall-mount racks
- Easy maintenance and guaranteed 100% port availability No extra accessories needed for tidy cable management
- Labeling material complies with ANSI/TIA-606
- Fully assembled with 24 or 48 jack housings and REVConnect cores
- Single-port modularity using standard REVConnect jacks
- Cable management bar included (one for 24-port, two for 48-port)
- Pre-printed ID card and labeling window for port identification
- Label sheets (sold separately - AX107527) can be printed using LabelFlex software (optional)
- Available in Category 5e, 6 and 6A, standard black or white (for low-light environments), and flat or angled configurations