Enterprise System Manager (ESM) Failover
Exacq Technologies now introduces the ability to set up and manage failover on exacqVision servers with exacqVision 6.6 and ESM. ESM failover detects a failure within 15-30 seconds and restores recording functionality within minutes.
Key ESM failover features include:
· Continually monitors all recorders to immediately detect a failure
· Ensures video continues to record and users can utilize live view functions
· Automatically transfers failed recorder duties back to the primary recorder when available
· Manually failover for maintenance of exacqVision recorders
What fails over?
· Recording schedules
· Event linking
· Saved layouts, views, groups and maps
· Serial profiles
· Archiving configuration
· Notification rules
· Auto export rules
New User Views Functionality
This release of exacqVision gives users and system administrators greater flexibility and personalization when creating and using the views feature. Views can now be shared with all users, shared with a defined group of users or kept private to individual users.
Updated Event Monitoring
exacqVision 6.6 provides increased flexibility and power to always display the most important video using the event monitor feature.
· Most important video always is in front of an active viewer
· Faster and easier set up of event monitoring rules
· Drag any live camera into event monitoring panel
· Prioritize events to ensure you see the most important events first
The latest Exacq Mobile app version 3.10 for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices now utilizes the same SpeedSearch functionality found in the full client software. SpeedSearch provides significantly faster search results as video frames automatically populate on the screen for faster investigations. This is an ideal solution for searching video over low-bandwidth connections using mobile devices that rely on cellular data.
New IP Camera Support
We’ve added support for over 100 new IP camera models and updated over 450 test records. The exacqVision VMS now supports nearly 2,200 IP camera models. See the IP cameras now.
Download a free trial of the exacqVision software now.