Extend your signals even further with Tripp Lite's newest wireless HDMI Extenders, B126-1A1-WHD1 and B126-1A1-WHD2. These Extenders are the ultimate all-in-one wireless solution for extending HDMI audio/video signals up to 200 meters (650 feet). Tripp Lite's extender kits provide ample flexibility by allowing you to move your source and display devices wherever they are needed, making them ideal for home theaters, office workstations, digital signage and trade show presentations where connecting long video cables can become complicated.
Simply connect your HDMI cables and the included IR cables to the corresponding transmitter and receiver units, and then connect the included external power supplies to both units and a compatible AC power source. The IR capability allows you to stand up to 200 meters (depending on the Tripp Lite Extender model) away from the display you are trying to access and activate the play, pause and fast forward functionalities. See below for features on Tripp Lite's newest wireless extenders.
- B126-1A1-WHD1 extends signals up to 50m (165 ft.)
- B126-1A1-WHD2 extends signals up to 200m (650 ft.)
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2
- Supports 24-bit Deep Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio
- Supports 300 MHz/3.4 Gbps per channel bandwidth (10.2 Gbps total)
- AES 128 encryption protects transmissions
- Uses a 5 GHz wireless frequency
- LEDs indicate power, data transmission and connection status
- Mounting hardware included for installing transmitter and receiver units in desired location
From 8/1/17 to 10/31/17, take advantage of Accu-Tech's exclusive rebate on Tripp Lite's newest Wireless Extenders! Contact your local representative to get savings on these units and more!
Check out Tripp Lite's full line of products that fit within any application here.