Despite Spring hatching only a few weeks ago, school districts and peer IT professionals in Education are already working hard to plan for the upcoming 2023-2024 academic year. Per usual, this signifies the buzz of business and budgeting required in order for educational facilities to ensure local area networks. In the ideal modern classroom, faculty, staff, and students all have access to devices that are safely connected to the internet.
While, yes, there can still be benefits to using an abacus or slide ruler, K-12 and Universities alike have grown to depend upon today’s digital-powered tools. For IT operators and managers of these facilities, this requires developing a more scalable, robust and practical ICT infrastructure.
The only challenge? Space.
Desks, chairs, books, children. Mascot uniforms stashed away in the closet...
With space at a premium, Education professionals will need to find a more compact means of supporting, protecting, and connecting their IT equipment. Something sturdy, secure and versatile. Something like the CUBE-iT® Wall-Mount Cabinets from Chatsworth Products (CPI).
Introducing CUBE-iT® Wall-Mount Cabinets
A space-saving solution for IT equipment in Education facilities.
The CUBE-iT® Wall-Mount Cabinet provides a secure, easy-to-install, swing-out storage solution for ICT equipment. With an attractive design, security features, and range of optional fan kits, this space-saving solution is ideal for public areas and equipment rooms with limited floor space.
Benefits To This Solution
Easy Access to Equipment
- Three-part, swing-out design enables easy access to the front and rear of installed equipment
Modern, Sleek Design
- Attractive design with multiple door styles and colors make it suitable for use in public areas outside of telecommunications rooms
- Low-decibel, dual-fan kit option provides quiet operation while keeping active equipment cool
- Removable top and bottom rear panels with a rectangular knockout are perfect for retrofit deployments over existing equipment and cabling
- A single lock and key on the front door provides access to the cabinet; the rear section is only accessible via an internal latch inside the front door
High Load Rating
- 300 lb (136 kg) UL 2416 Listed load rating supports heavier equipment
Cable Management Features and Options
- A host of optional cable management accessories help keep cables neat and organized
With an impressive list of features, and a ready-to-ship distributor inventory, CPI’s CUBE-iT Wall-Mount Cabinet makes the grade. Be sure to learn more about how to procure it. Accu-Tech and trusted manufacturers like CPI understand the unique technology challenges that campuses face. As the demand for Wireless connectivity continues to grow in the Education sector, we want to help facilities adapt accordingly.